- Boil Pasta, any kind you like
- When cooked, drain and put in a mixing bowl
(depending on how you like your pasta cooked, 7-12 minutes)
- Mix in ricotta cheese, and you’re favorite pasta sauce
(you can also mix in anything else you like. spinach, peppers, mushrooms, whatever)
- pour in a acceptable size casserole dish.
- cover top in shredded cheese
- put in oven (325-400) for 15-25 minutes, or whenever cheese is baked.
I think this is great!! Would be so good filled with veggies, chicken, shrip, or scallops. Super yum!